Materials that you need:
LED Cadles (or Candles will do)
All you need to do is to pour some salt about 1/3 part of the Jar.Put the candle above the salt, which will be look like the candle is on top of the snow.Add some ribbons and decoration on top of the jar or in the middle. It’s up to your imagination.
This is perfect for indoor and outdoor decoration and very safe to use because of LED Candles. Warm candle and cool snow is a perfect combination for a relaxing look. Visit more products at CrazySales website, in here you can enjoy shopping with less hassle.
Recommended For You
- Last Chance for a Free GoPro Camera!
- Best Power Bank and Power Case Under $25 in Australia
- Gorgeous Ways to Use Christmas Lights | Which Idea is Your Favourite
- Steam Mop Review | How to Find the Best Steam Mop for Sparkling Tile?
- Best New Apps – August 2014
- Vacuum Cleaner Review Australia: Which Vacuum Suits You Best?
- History & Science behind Whole-Body Vibration | Vibration Plate Machine Reviews
- Bring Hands-Off Stitches to You: Carina VS Brother Sewing Machine Review
- a Weekend Getaway (in a Glass)
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 2 years ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 2 years ago
- How Do Air Fryers Work? Maxkon Airfryer VS Philips Air Fryer Reviews 11 months ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 1 year ago
- Which Do You Prefer to Stay Cool with This Summer: a Fan, an Air Conditioner or an Ice Maker? 1 month ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 1 year ago
- Winter Checklist: Electric Blanket, Comforter and Heated Towel Rail To Help You Through Australian Winter 9 months ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 1 year ago
- Vacuum Cleaner Review Australia: Which Vacuum Suits You Best? 12 months ago
- Dog Accessories and Supplies Buying Guide 2017 | Top 10 Pet Supplies Reviews Australia 7 months ago