These are the materials that you need:
Glue paper mint around the virtual candle until all has been cover up. It will look like a new candle and add a new twist to it.
Since we used Virtual Candle for this project this is a safer way to have a candle on your home. This virtual candy also has a timer to ensure it’s very safe ornament for your home. You can check CrazySales website for more unique, safe and awesome products.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Christmas Lights Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Best Deals on CrazySales Today!
- Candle in the Snow
- A Sure-fire Combo for the Perfect Long Weekend
- Last Chance for a Free GoPro Camera!
- Top 5 Valentine’s Day Baking Recipes | Make a Special Treat for the Special Someone
- Christmas Surprise: How to make an unique Advent Calendar
- Can Ostrich Pillow Solve Your Insomnia? Best Travel Pillow & Pregnancy Pillow At CrazySales
- Mother’s Day Giveaway!
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 2 years ago
- How Do Air Fryers Work? Maxkon Airfryer VS Philips Air Fryer Reviews 2 years ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 2 years ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 2 years ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 2 years ago
- Which Do You Prefer to Stay Cool with This Summer: a Fan, an Air Conditioner or an Ice Maker? 9 months ago
- Winter Checklist: Electric Blanket, Comforter and Heated Towel Rail To Help You Through Australian Winter 1 year ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 2 years ago
- Vacuum Cleaner Review Australia: Which Vacuum Suits You Best? 2 years ago
- Dog Accessories and Supplies Buying Guide 2017 | Top 10 Pet Supplies Reviews Australia 1 year ago