These are the materials that you need:
Glue paper mint around the virtual candle until all has been cover up. It will look like a new candle and add a new twist to it.
Since we used Virtual Candle for this project this is a safer way to have a candle on your home. This virtual candy also has a timer to ensure it’s very safe ornament for your home. You can check CrazySales website for more unique, safe and awesome products.
Recommended For You
- Top Ten Pool Items For Summer
- A Sure-fire Combo for the Perfect Long Weekend
- Take Better Pictures with Your Phone!
- Five Stress-Free Cleaning Tricks to Make Your Tiles Shine
- Five Popular Toys that Bring Your Kids a Fun Paradise
- I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream…
- Awesome Gadgets For Your Home
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 11 months ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 1 year ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 6 months ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 6 months ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 4 months ago
- Vacuum Cleaner Review Australia: Which Vacuum Suits You Best? 4 months ago
- How Do Air Fryers Work? Maxkon Airfryer VS Philips Air Fryer Reviews 3 months ago
- Things to Consider when Choosing the Best Headsets 5 years ago
- Father’s Day Recipes to Win Dad’s Heart 10 months ago
- Spring Fashion: Plus Size & Chinese Element 10 months ago