These are the materials that you need:
Glue paper mint around the virtual candle until all has been cover up. It will look like a new candle and add a new twist to it.
Since we used Virtual Candle for this project this is a safer way to have a candle on your home. This virtual candy also has a timer to ensure it’s very safe ornament for your home. You can check CrazySales website for more unique, safe and awesome products.
Recommended For You
- Caring for your cats
- Cool Offers On Hot Items!
- Beautiful Edible Centrepiece for Christmas
- Mattress Topper Review: Which Mattress Protector Makes Your Sleep Comfier?
- 5 Cool iPhone Tips & Tricks
- Five Stunning Ideas to Trim Your Christmas Tree
- Ideas For Keeping Fit At Home
- Five Stress-Free Cleaning Tricks to Make Your Tiles Shine
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 2 years ago
- How Do Air Fryers Work? Maxkon Airfryer VS Philips Air Fryer Reviews 2 years ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 2 years ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 3 years ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 2 years ago
- Which Do You Prefer to Stay Cool with This Summer: a Fan, an Air Conditioner or an Ice Maker? 10 months ago
- Winter Checklist: Electric Blanket, Comforter and Heated Towel Rail To Help You Through Australian Winter 1 year ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 2 years ago
- Vacuum Cleaner Review Australia: Which Vacuum Suits You Best? 2 years ago
- Dog Accessories and Supplies Buying Guide 2017 | Top 10 Pet Supplies Reviews Australia 1 year ago