These are the materials that you need:
Glue paper mint around the virtual candle until all has been cover up. It will look like a new candle and add a new twist to it.
Since we used Virtual Candle for this project this is a safer way to have a candle on your home. This virtual candy also has a timer to ensure it’s very safe ornament for your home. You can check CrazySales website for more unique, safe and awesome products.
Recommended For You
- CLICK FRENZY – Top 20 Hot Deals on CrazySales
- Top Ten Tips for……huh?
- Interesting Upcoming Events Around Australia
- All Fun and Games
- Planning Ahead for Mothers Day
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide
- Spring Fashion: Plus Size & Chinese Element
- a Little Fresh Air Never Felt So Comfy
- A Guide to Glassware
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 1 year ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 1 year ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 8 months ago
- Winter Checklist: Electric Blanket, Comforter and Heated Towel Rail To Help You Through Australian Winter 2 months ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 6 months ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 7 months ago
- How Do Air Fryers Work? Maxkon Airfryer VS Philips Air Fryer Reviews 5 months ago
- Vacuum Cleaner Review Australia: Which Vacuum Suits You Best? 5 months ago
- Dog Accessories and Supplies Buying Guide 2017 | Top 10 Pet Supplies Reviews Australia 3 weeks ago
- Things to Consider when Choosing the Best Headsets 5 years ago