These are the materials that you need:
Glue paper mint around the virtual candle until all has been cover up. It will look like a new candle and add a new twist to it.
Since we used Virtual Candle for this project this is a safer way to have a candle on your home. This virtual candy also has a timer to ensure it’s very safe ornament for your home. You can check CrazySales website for more unique, safe and awesome products.
Recommended For You
- These Slippers are Made for Mopping!
- Early Christmas Shopping
- Getting Ready For The Outdoors
- Easy to Bake, Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins!
- Can Ostrich Pillow Solve Your Insomnia? Best Travel Pillow & Pregnancy Pillow At CrazySales
- Crazy EOFY Discount Shopping
- Remote Control Makes a Comeback
- Last Chance for a Free GoPro Camera!
- Top Movies Showing This Week In Australia
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 8 months ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 11 months ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 3 months ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 1 month ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 3 months ago
- Things to Consider when Choosing the Best Headsets 5 years ago
- Father’s Day Recipes to Win Dad’s Heart 7 months ago
- Spring Fashion: Plus Size & Chinese Element 7 months ago
- Make your own Christmas Wreath 4 years ago
- The BenQ S21 Night Vision Video Camera Captures Everything for Practically Nothing 6 years ago