Ah…spring. It’s the single season of the year when stopping and smelling the flowers can be done literally. It’s the best time of the year for gardening, after all. Are you ready to have a blooming garden or greenhouse? Our tips below will help your plants grow:
1. No garden? No problem! People living in small apartments or in densely populated areas love the idea of gardening, even though they may not have a garden. While others living in the suburbs can have a greenhouse, people living in the city get their garden fix with pot plants. Small plants, flowers, fruits, spices, veggies, and herbs can live well when potted. Try a tomato planter and in a few weeks, you can experience picking fresh tomatoes.
2. Save up in the rain. Water scarcity doesn’t mean you have to stop gardening. By collecting water when it rains is a super solutions to the problem. A rainwater barrel is a great investment. It is designed to save up as much rainwater as possible. You can also dig a deep well and use a water-pump for it. With stocked rainwater and your very own deep well, watering the plants will finally be a guilt-free hobby.
3. Make a DIY fertilizer. How about using an organic fertilizer? No, you don’t have to buy it—make it. Use a mulcher to transform your biodegradable waste into helpful fertilizers. All you have to do is collect the qualified waste and let the mulcher do the rest. Aside from saving money, you’ll also help in the waste segregation and in saving the environment. Edible plants will be chemical-free too.
4. Use garden tools. If woodworking needs tools, gardening also needs tools. Water the plants with a garden sprayer, spread healthy soil on the garden with a wheelbarrow or trolley, and design large ornamental plants with a hedge trimmer.
Make the lawn beautifully even with a lawnmower, cut woods and dead trees within minutes with a chainsaw, or clean up the garden easily and speedily with a high pressure cleaner garden seat.
5. Never forget the beauty touch-ups. Plants may be enough to beautify a garden. Why don’t you make it more beautiful by adding more interesting elements like statues? White statues can transform a boring garden into something from the fairy tales. Look at the most beautiful gardens in the world and almost, if not all of them have statues. For a more welcoming and warmer feeling, add a log firewood holder. Use the logs on your next barbeque-garden party or a backyard campfire bonding.
The tips here will be keeping you busy for the big gardening jobs this spring. Better start planning now.