Materials that you need:
LED Cadles (or Candles will do)
All you need to do is to pour some salt about 1/3 part of the Jar.Put the candle above the salt, which will be look like the candle is on top of the snow.Add some ribbons and decoration on top of the jar or in the middle. It’s up to your imagination.
This is perfect for indoor and outdoor decoration and very safe to use because of LED Candles. Warm candle and cool snow is a perfect combination for a relaxing look. Visit more products at CrazySales website, in here you can enjoy shopping with less hassle.
Recommended For You
- Solar Water Pump Reviews | How to Find the Best Solar Pump for Your Fountain, Pond and Pool
- Which Do You Prefer to Stay Cool with This Summer: a Fan, an Air Conditioner or an Ice Maker?
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym
- Food Tips For Blokes: Cooking Frozen Steak
- Take Better Pictures with Your Phone!
- Easter Baking: Hot Cross Bun
- Awesome Halloween Ideas It’s Not Too Late to Steal
- Win a Free Canon EOS 1200D
- How to keep your kids busy over the School Holidays
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 4 years ago
- How Do Air Fryers Work? Maxkon Airfryer VS Philips Air Fryer Reviews 4 years ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 4 years ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 5 years ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 4 years ago
- Which Do You Prefer to Stay Cool with This Summer: a Fan, an Air Conditioner or an Ice Maker? 3 years ago
- Winter Checklist: Electric Blanket, Comforter and Heated Towel Rail To Help You Through Australian Winter 3 years ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 4 years ago
- Five Kitchen-Boosting Airfryer Recipes: What Can You Cook in an Air Fryer? 4 years ago
- Vacuum Cleaner Review Australia: Which Vacuum Suits You Best? 4 years ago