Materials that you need:
LED Cadles (or Candles will do)
All you need to do is to pour some salt about 1/3 part of the Jar.Put the candle above the salt, which will be look like the candle is on top of the snow.Add some ribbons and decoration on top of the jar or in the middle. It’s up to your imagination.
This is perfect for indoor and outdoor decoration and very safe to use because of LED Candles. Warm candle and cool snow is a perfect combination for a relaxing look. Visit more products at CrazySales website, in here you can enjoy shopping with less hassle.
Recommended For You
- Gorgeous Ways to Use Christmas Lights | Which Idea is Your Favourite
- Air Fryer Review 2018 | Choose the Best Air Fryer for Healthier Fried Food
- Top 10 Must-Haves for Staying Warm Indoors and Outdoors This 2021 Winter
- CrazySales New Homepage Review Competition Terms and Conditions
- Mother’s Day Giveaway!
- Enter Christmas Giveaway to Win a CrazySales $150 Gift Voucher
- How to keep your kids busy over the School Holidays
- Back to School Supplies
- Decorating Ideas: Wall Stickers
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 5 years ago
- How Do Air Fryers Work? Maxkon Airfryer VS Philips Air Fryer Reviews 4 years ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 4 years ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 5 years ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 5 years ago
- Winter Checklist: Electric Blanket, Comforter and Heated Towel Rail To Help You Through Australian Winter 4 years ago
- Which Do You Prefer to Stay Cool with This Summer: a Fan, an Air Conditioner or an Ice Maker? 4 years ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 5 years ago
- Keep Food Always Fresh: Maxkon VS Sunbeam Vacuum Sealer Review Australia 4 years ago
- Five Kitchen-Boosting Airfryer Recipes: What Can You Cook in an Air Fryer? 4 years ago