These are the materials that you need:
Glue paper mint around the virtual candle until all has been cover up. It will look like a new candle and add a new twist to it.
Since we used Virtual Candle for this project this is a safer way to have a candle on your home. This virtual candy also has a timer to ensure it’s very safe ornament for your home. You can check CrazySales website for more unique, safe and awesome products.
Recommended For You
- EOFY Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- These Slippers are Made for Mopping!
- All Fun and Games
- 2017 Soft Pet Crate Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Outdoor Furniture
- Take Better Pictures with Your Phone!
- Man’s Best Friends
- Top 5 Valentine’s Day Baking Recipes | Make a Special Treat for the Special Someone
- Office Chairs
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 4 years ago
- How Do Air Fryers Work? Maxkon Airfryer VS Philips Air Fryer Reviews 3 years ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 3 years ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 4 years ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 3 years ago
- Which Do You Prefer to Stay Cool with This Summer: a Fan, an Air Conditioner or an Ice Maker? 2 years ago
- Winter Checklist: Electric Blanket, Comforter and Heated Towel Rail To Help You Through Australian Winter 3 years ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 3 years ago
- Five Kitchen-Boosting Airfryer Recipes: What Can You Cook in an Air Fryer? 3 years ago
- Vacuum Cleaner Review Australia: Which Vacuum Suits You Best? 3 years ago