These are the materials that you need:
Glue paper mint around the virtual candle until all has been cover up. It will look like a new candle and add a new twist to it.
Since we used Virtual Candle for this project this is a safer way to have a candle on your home. This virtual candy also has a timer to ensure it’s very safe ornament for your home. You can check CrazySales website for more unique, safe and awesome products.
Recommended For You
- Beat the Winter Cold with a New Heater
- 10 things dogs need
- Decorate your Garden this Christmas!
- Delicious and Easy Homemade Beef Burgers
- Best Christmas Gift Ideas 2017 | Creative Gifts for Friends & Families
- How to Decorate Charistmas Table
- Recycle: Turn your old Christmas Bulbs into Sparklying Christmas Ornaments
- Massage Cushion Reviews | How to Pick Up a Right Massage Cushion
- Awesome Halloween Ideas It’s Not Too Late to Steal
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 4 years ago
- How Do Air Fryers Work? Maxkon Airfryer VS Philips Air Fryer Reviews 4 years ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 4 years ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 5 years ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 4 years ago
- Which Do You Prefer to Stay Cool with This Summer: a Fan, an Air Conditioner or an Ice Maker? 3 years ago
- Winter Checklist: Electric Blanket, Comforter and Heated Towel Rail To Help You Through Australian Winter 3 years ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 4 years ago
- Five Kitchen-Boosting Airfryer Recipes: What Can You Cook in an Air Fryer? 4 years ago
- Vacuum Cleaner Review Australia: Which Vacuum Suits You Best? 4 years ago