These are the materials that you need:
Glue paper mint around the virtual candle until all has been cover up. It will look like a new candle and add a new twist to it.
Since we used Virtual Candle for this project this is a safer way to have a candle on your home. This virtual candy also has a timer to ensure it’s very safe ornament for your home. You can check CrazySales website for more unique, safe and awesome products.
Recommended For You
- Man’s Best Friends
- History of Halloween
- Recycle: Turn your old Christmas Bulbs into Sparklying Christmas Ornaments
- An ornament that will bring awesome fragrance to your home
- 2017 Vibration Machine Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Food Tips For Blokes: Make Her A Meal
- Take Better Pictures with Your Phone!
- Cat Trees, Towers, Condos & Scratchers Buying Guide | Perfect Christmas Presents for Cats 2017 Australia
- Christmas designed food that’s yummy!
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 3 years ago
- How Do Air Fryers Work? Maxkon Airfryer VS Philips Air Fryer Reviews 2 years ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 2 years ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 3 years ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 2 years ago
- Which Do You Prefer to Stay Cool with This Summer: a Fan, an Air Conditioner or an Ice Maker? 1 year ago
- Winter Checklist: Electric Blanket, Comforter and Heated Towel Rail To Help You Through Australian Winter 2 years ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 2 years ago
- Five Kitchen-Boosting Airfryer Recipes: What Can You Cook in an Air Fryer? 2 years ago
- Vacuum Cleaner Review Australia: Which Vacuum Suits You Best? 2 years ago