Take a look at this cool way to decorate your home with Christmas baubles rather than just hanging them on your Christmas tree. With a little imagination you can create a masterpiece. Follow these simple steps to create your very own piece of art.
Materials that you need:
Fill the shadow box with different Christmas Baubles. Hang it to your living room. As easy as that!
You now have your own 3D wall decoration for Christmas.
You can visit CrazySales for more exciting deals and products this Christmas Season.
Recommended For You
- Cat Toy Review 2017: 10 Cat Toys Australia that Your Cats Are Crazy About
- Food Tips for Blokes: Cooking for One
- A Guide to Glassware
- The Best Dog Bed Buying Guide | How to Choose the Perfect Dog Bed for Your Pet
- Best New Items For Your Pets
- All Fun and Games
- Father’s Day Competition Terms and Conditions
- Easter Art Box Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Mattress Topper Review: Which Mattress Protector Makes Your Sleep Comfier?
- Genki VS Powerfit : Whole Body Vibration Machine Buying Guides 4 years ago
- How Do Air Fryers Work? Maxkon Airfryer VS Philips Air Fryer Reviews 4 years ago
- Genki Exercise Bike VS Lifespan Treadmill: Gym Equipment Buyer’s Guide 4 years ago
- Easy and Healthy Blender Recipe Top 6 5 years ago
- Top Five Handy Pick-ups to Fulfill Your Home Gym 4 years ago
- Which Do You Prefer to Stay Cool with This Summer: a Fan, an Air Conditioner or an Ice Maker? 3 years ago
- Winter Checklist: Electric Blanket, Comforter and Heated Towel Rail To Help You Through Australian Winter 4 years ago
- Three Must-Try Home Gym Workouts in New Year Workout Plan 4 years ago
- Five Kitchen-Boosting Airfryer Recipes: What Can You Cook in an Air Fryer? 4 years ago
- Keep Food Always Fresh: Maxkon VS Sunbeam Vacuum Sealer Review Australia 4 years ago